"A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress and a Loving Word may Heal and Bless."

Sent by Google G-1

On Feb 22, 2011 12:40 AM, "David M Scudamore" <aroundtoithandyman@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 15:25:38 -0500
From: Gary Calahan <glcalahan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Stomp box recommendations

Hello,

I have been curious about an acoustic stomp board/device that is NOT
amplified.  I plan on doing a solo acoustic busking with a Resophonic guitar
and harp.  I don't want to add electronics.....trying to keep it simple and
obviously for smal small venues.  I wondered if anyone has seen anything
(besides a bass drum pedal) a foot platform, wooden box, types of wood that
are acoustically louder then another design???

Gary C

Check out the YouTube of "Hollowbelly" (search if link fails) This young man
foot drums on a suitcase, plays a cigarbox guitar, a foot operated
tamborine, And a rack harmonica as he sings into what appears to be a Shure
Green Bullet mic! Use the suitcase to carry everything to your busking
territory, unpack and go to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKhYmZcBA4c

Dave