RE: [Harp-L] Re: Stomp box recommendations

On the particle board, I would not use it. If it comes into contact with water, it will fall apart. Happened to a '70s champ of mine. The water only contacted the bottom board but the whole cab was ruined. Soaked it up like a sponge. Now I am building a new cab from #2 pine like Leo used on the old ones.