[Harp-L] Comb materials

Dear harpists,

First, may I express my gratitude and respect for the owner and the contributors (I'm looking at you Win :) ) on this list? Reading your mails has been a singularly educational experience for me. I sincerely thank you for the effort

I was curious about the more exotic materials used to make the comb.. Outside of stainless steel, wood and plastic/polymer, do we have any other materials? And how is the sound effected by it?

Thanks a bunch
Abhinav
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA