Re: [Harp-L] What Mic to get

don't laugh - but yeah, get a vintage JT-30 with a vintage Shure CM element.
It can cover all the bases, is a classic, and is played by enough pros to
give it all the cred in the world. I really like a good Shure 99A86 element,
personally. that combo can play sweet or nasty cranked up - a lot of that is
in the breath and the hands too, for that matter. The JT-30 is a little
bigger than a bullet mic, but fine for normal and larger hands. can't go
wrong with that one. Plus, if you ever want something else, no problem
selling it.

--
Please change my contact information to jvboden@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks!