Re: [Harp-L] Fw: Terrible Ordeal(HELP)!!!

The e-mail address has been used on this list, but not since August 2007. At that time, the signer was "Ludo" as here. Nonetheless, I would suspect it has been appropriated from a stolen or unwiped used computer.

My experience overseas is quite different. For example, it is easy to report a missing credit card and get a replacement within 24 hours. Appeal for cash is almost surely bogus and it is definitely not appropriate to solicit from strangers.

-LM

BTW, I didn't get one...