[Harp-L] Fw: Shtreiml (Harmonica - by Jason Rosenblatt) in NYC

I got the message below this morning.  I'm sure this is going to be a great show--Jason certainly knows how to make a harmonica sit up and beg, and you don't hear a whole lot of Klezmer harmonica out there.  I'll be out of town that night, or I'd go for sure.  Anyone within visiting distance of NYC should check it out.

Regards, Richard Hunter