[Harp-L] FOR SALE: FOUR NOS/MINT SHURE MIC ELEMENTS

 I RE-POSTED THE PICTURES TO A PHOTOBUCKET LINK

I have three Shure Mic elements labeled "99X86D DL"
and one element labeled "99X86 DL." The first 3 elements
are larger, have gasketed cases, and have a narrow white label.

Please go to this link for pictures and lots more info:
http://s856.photobucket.com/albums/ab125/k7hi/?start=all

I will entertain offers on any or all of these elements. My research
indicates that they are Hi-Z.  Please contact me Off-List Only by email:

k7hi.mm(at)gmail.com

Thanks,
Howard, K7HI
*http://www.qrz.com/db/k7hi* <http://www.qrz.com/db/k7hi>