[Harp-L] Re: Albert Raisner passed away yesterday at the age of 88.

Hello,

First I wish you all a Very Happy New Year by hoping that the massacre of harmonica players ceases...
So much of great harmonica died in 2010 provided that 2011 is more calm...

About Albert Raisner, for us in France, was an international artist of the caliber of Larry Adler and Tommy Reilly.
Now here we have Jean-Jacques Milteau who is kind of symbol for a new generation of Harmonica players... but when you tell people that you are playing harmonica, most of them answers "Ah ?! Like Albert Raisner... I really enjoyed him playing in the 60's"

Now a bit sad yesterday when I discovered that Albert Raisner died last Saturday, I wrote this small article where you can get a bit motre informations about him... (This is a translation via Google into english so I guess not worst that my current writting :)) ...). The videos you can see there are the only ones I know easily visible on Internet because very very rare:

Please then have a look at this page: http://0z.fr/EID7v
Also : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ0IJ7yWK7Q
Also : http://www.wat.tv/video/est-son-anniversaire-albert-1tr3l_2hg67_.html

Patrice Rayon