[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Kinder AFB

The question:

> What is the process used to set up mics with volume controls when
> using a Kinder AFB+?

There should not be any difference, as I don't think the AFB works off
volume.  As Mark said, the AFB needs to be first in line after the mic/mic
volume control.  You set the AFB to the mic you are using at the time.

Thomas said he uses an AFB going into a Harp King 4x10.  I don't think that
works as the Harp King has the AFB circuit built into the amp and no AFB box
is needed.  For some reason, a Lone Wolf will not work going into a Harp
King with built in AFB.  I assume that a Lone Wolf will also not wok if you
place it before the AFB Box in the chain. The AFB works on the signal from
the mic or mic with volume control and needs to first in line.  Don't know
how it works, but it does.
Ron Smith