[Harp-L] Ear Training

I just found an ear training application. It's free on the Internet, and also available as an iPhone app. I've only played with it for a little while, but I like it better than EarMaster Pro, which I own.

The author is a trumpet player, but the exercises -- as well as his various blog posts about learning, improvising, practice regimens, and so on (to which there are links at the top of the page) -- apply to any instrument, including harp.

http://www.iwasdoingallright.com/tools/v2_24/ear_training.aspx

Elizabeth (aka "Tin Lizzie")