Re: [Harp-L] Re: Mark Hummel's Blues Harmonica Blowoff his weekend in SF

marc.

w/Rod & Honey Piazza, Sugar Blue, Billy Branch & Carlos Del Junco
"
> "Moe's Alley in Santa Cruz next Tuesday night."

http://www.markhummel.com/calendar.html

  Thank you so much for mentioning this...I was wanting to go see my Friend Andy Santana with Aki Kumar and the Tip of the Top show in Pleasant Hill CA on Sat. http://www.backforty.us/

and was torn about the Sat. show....now I can go to Santa Cruz...Tuesday for this..Moe's  is cool and much less hassle on a Tues.
Eat noodles at Charlie Hong Kong  http://www.charliehongkong.com/

Santa Cruz is a great place for music...and a laid back vacation get away...
http://www.moesalley.com/

Also noticed that there is a date at the Sierra Nevada Brewing company in Chico..CA....Monday... hear this is a greatest venue...

FYI:
Yoshi's i(Oakland) is cool too...but you want to get dinner reservations first...( call by phone and leave credit card) on a Sat. night , they will go in and get you a premium seat reserved right up front...I don't remember too much about the food ...but it was worth getting the seat reservations.
Last time I had seats right up front and could feel the spittle from the players...how cool is that.

Otherwise you have to wait in line and get the seats that are left....The reserved seats tend to be right up front....( at Jack London Square).

Lots of Harmonica events in our area...come on out and visit...get away from the snow...

Happy Harpin' to ya...

Grant Walters