[Harp-L] RE: Chromatic cover lids modification

Denny,

Any of us that do custom work and know the dimensions of the
instrument could probably cut you new covers to meet the desired shape
you want so that you can see how it affects the sound you are wanting.
It comes down to time and cost and finding one of us that can work
with you on getting the shape for the sound you want. I don't have the
dimensions on a velvet voice to do a mock up and set up for covers or
I would offer. Though it is something that I am working with on some
older model 270's for myself and a client at the moment to work
towards getting the mellow sound out that he is looking for and is
possible with older Hohner plates.

Hope that helps,

Michael