[Harp-L] Re: Powerbender

Yeah, after thinking I was going to all but give up harpin' in 2011, I
couldn't resist buying one of these babies and an initial trial and reading
of the handbook persuades me that it indeed is likely worth pursuing. I love
the layout and the fact that you don't suddenly change the
blow-draw/low-high sequence at hole 7 ... it's consistent all the way ...
more after I spend some time with this baby, but it seems very promising.

Steve Webb wrote: "Got my Powerbender in the mail today. After half an hour
of noodling
with it, I can see the possibilities (snip) "

Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA