Re: [Harp-L] lowering the pitch of a reed with solder

>...I now use Blu-Tack. Can't remember what it's marketed as in the US ...

Called poster putty or reusable putty or removable adhesive putty BUT
cheaper generics are available such as at Staples ... Staple's is
simply called "reusable adhesive" ... also seen "Elmer-tack" ...
should be widely available at office supply stores under various brand
names ...

Mine from Staples works great so cheaper is fine ... I have it on 16
of 20 reeds and play the harp daily with no problems ... have so for
many months ... just be careful when cleaning the reed plates as can
be physically dislodged ... also suggest avoiding hot water ...

Here's a link to a pic of what I have ...

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/M9GV7H4QZ3UrZhvYXts9CA?feat=directlink