Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Blow-Off

During his last tour in Holland We had Carlos as our guest and we talked about amps/mic's and did some tests.

At them moment he's using his Electro Voice RE10 + impedance transformer,  a handmade digital delay with tapfunction ( the long delay is almost like a loop) and a Marble amp.
He's very precise when it comes down to his sound so I guess he used this set-up and maybe another amp.

In the past he used a Roland Space echo 501 that gave him the sound he favoured at that time...!

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 16 jan 2011, om 16:28 heeft The Iceman het volgende geschreven: