To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 12:51 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Masco MA 17

I have just acquired a Masco MA 17 that has a blown output tranny, as well as the choke transformer reads 77.5 ohms dc resistance with signs of leakage and I'm not sure if it needs replacing or not. I'm looking for replacement parts for this amp and would really appreciate if there is someone on this forum that could help me with this amp. I'm new to this forum and really enjoy all the posts and information it offers. Thank you in advance.

Bob Hammond