Re: [Harp-L] Bluegrass

Jim, this Mando thread is great! The guy who sums the situation up the
best, for me, is Mojohand 40.

Rick, what you said about the harmonica having low volume ain't
necessarily so. For example, on most fiddle tunes (key of D) I play on
the high end of the harp (hole 4 and above) and the sound soars out
even over the banjos! (But then I've had a lot of practice filling my
lungs and playing with gusto.) Anyway, that's one thing that's great
about the harmonica -- its volume.

We can play this music. - Bill