[Harp-L] Super Cruncher upgrade

Just got my chassis back tonight. Only one week out and back! I've only played through it for about 30 minutes or so because my wife is home and although she is very tolerant, this baby can get very loud so a real shake-down will have to wait till tomorrow. But I can tell you that the improvement is obvious. Lots more "punch" and the low end seems tighter. Definitely more volume. I've always loved this amp and I think it will be more versatile now.
If you've got a Cruncher, this is definitely a worthwhile upgrade. Call Sonny and talk to him about it. He'll make the whole thing easy. The fee is fair. The turn around time is very fast. I sent it on Monday and got it back the following Monday.

That was easy!