To: "Zack" <zack.pomerleau@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 5:35 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] That great "Bluesy" stage sound

Thanks, What microphones (whether bullet or non-) do most people recommend around $100 or so - not that willing to spend more $$$ wouldn't be done to get a richer sound.

Jeff DeGregorio

HR Information Systems Coordinator

Human Resources Center

716 Ayers Street - Corpus Christi TX 78404

Phone: 361-881-3343