[Harp-L] Re: Manji

I've had great success with quick and thorough service from Suzuki on my Manji's as well.

In each case, I've spoken directly to Gary, and he's called ME on occasion to follow up or confirm.

He's taken time to answer my questions, and he's offered his expert advice on choice of product, for example. Very knowledgeable and very friendly.

That kind of personal customer service is nearly non-existent nowadays, and I sure do appreciate it.

Sold on Suzukis,
Ray.

--
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music