[Harp-L] walter tore's spontobeat songs from tonight

I recorded these tonight.  The mood went back to the the 1970's-80's when clubs were full of dancers tearing it.  I am able to travel through time.  All I do is close my eyes and I am back there. I see, feel, smell, experience, it all just like it was all happening again.  This one brought me back the Red Barn in Gurneville California.  The place would be wall to wall hippies all smoking weed, drinking, sharing it with us, and the young women loved to braid our long hair. Those were some days!  I had a real trio behind back then (guitar, bass, drums) and I just blew harp and sang.  The 1 man band caught it tonight and I am so thankful to have discovered Spontobeat. !  Walter

I'm the luckiest man alive
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10208605

gonna love her on the dance floor tonight
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10208604

gonna get religion new years eve 2012
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10208603

gonna watch the young girls boogie