Re: [Harp-L] Speaking of amp stands...

My guitarist mentioned that he didn't like tilting his amp back from the floor because he didn't like hearing
so much of his amp. I'd run into the same problem with him standing beside me. My custom tweed cab is designed so I can tilt it back if needed but
I prefer to place it high on a stand and out toward the audience.

On gigs that allow more stage room I place the amp on a stand directly beside me so I only get enough side reflection that I can hear (and the audience) but not the rest of the band.

This is the stand I use. It's rock solid and can be angled or raised high to project over tables.
I can set any mid and large size amp on it including the Avenger.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/ProLine-PL-AS-Adjustable-Amp-Stand-581185-i1461023.gc