[Harp-L] Re: Security strips (was: Free reed tuning tool)

I have magnetic tool holders on my bench so I'm able to keep them with all the other feeler gauges.

A side note:
I gathered a bunch of spare hand tools today that I've collected over the years for working on harps and decided to try them in the dental lab.
I've been assigned to work on all the very soft gold crowns so I need special tools I can shape and emboss the metal by hand before the low fusing porcelain is baked on.

The dental lab field gave me/us the Shofu brownie 13 years ago. I'm giving them MicroMark tools come Monday. :-)