Re: [Harp-L] crate thread

I would love to see a picture of the bike trailer setup...This is a great concept...
I used to unload at gigs and then park (far away) and bike back to the gig.
Or I used to put an amp on the back rack of my bike...
but a bike trailer....you da man...

I am considering a creating a Crate sleeve product...
I laugh when I go to the nicest gig and there is a old plastic crate under the amp.
I have some cool vintage melon boxes that I use...but it is heavier.
I use a small wooden chair form a vintage preschool situation.  People like it ( go sit in the corner)
Crates can hold equipment, are easy to clean and they breath...(dry out mics etc.)
Crates unfortunately often come in awful primary colors...important stuff falls trough the cracks sometimes.
How cool to have a cloth sleeve to slip over the crate like a stage skirt...
In fact ...use a stage skirt..
Is this enough about crates?

Grant Walters.