Re: [Harp-L] Memphis/IBC - Who's on Harp?

Bill,

I be heading down with the Dayton Blues Society board members.
supporting our Road to Memphis Blues Challenge winners:

Gary Applegate & Sal Barbera (Duo winners)
You got to see Gary's combination mic stand & harp holder.

Ellie Lee & Blue Fury (Band winners)
Ellie is an awesome left-handed guitar player.
You will be amazed.

Denny
Centerville, OH