From: Riccardo Grosso <rick.grosso82@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: January 31, 2011 5:36:28 AM PST
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] 99AC556

Hello Harp-L-ers

I'm just wondering if the element in the subject is a good one and how I
can date the element from Shure and Astatic.

I'm buy some new old mics and element to work a little bit on sound and
improve (pimp :) ) my newbie mics like the Shure 520DX and the Hohner
Blues Blaster.

Thanks for you help.

If somebody has a list of elements with dating and all the info you
think I should no to avoid crappy stuff I'll appreciate that.

THANKS!
--
Riccardo Grosso
Viale Venezia 33