[Harp-L] (no subject)

>Ditto that.  Some producers I've worked with are perfectly happy to have me play
>any diatonic that will get the job done, but >whatever I use, they expect me to
>read the part.

Are you able to have the music transposed to the key of 'C' (or any key of your
choosing)? I can read okay for other instruments but of course where the notes
lie on a diatonic always changes depending on the key of the harp.

I understand theory but I always imagine the layout of a 'C' harp regardless of
what key harp I'm actually using. This helps me better grasp the relative scale
degrees. How do read you read pieces in other keys?

Paul