[Harp-L] Posting & harp-l problems in general

Hi, harp-l-listowner here.  We don't have a great website, our FAQ is non
existent and we lack the fancy forum type web interface so many folks find
so very appealing these days.  What we do have is very reliable uptime,
zero viruses, and no errant spam e-mails from the list owner.  The other
thing we do provide is customer service.  Write us with your list
problems, generally speaking we will know the answer and if we don't we'll
figure it out.  So far we've only been stumped twice and I suspect in at
least one of those cases it was a user error that we weren't able to
quantify.  We want to help you, we want you to be able to post.  If you're
having trouble write us.  It might take a bit to sort things out but we
will persist.  There are no dumb questions.  I wasn't born knowing any of
this stuff and neither were you.  Thanks, harp-l-listowner

p.s. pay no attention to the man behind the curtain