RE: [Harp-L] Bose PAS Redux?

I have two L1 Model 1 systems with dual subs and love them. In my show I loop harmonica, marimba, percussion and vocals. The clarity and definition that the Bose stacks offer keep my loops from mushing together. I run the harp through an Eventide Eclipse and it sounds great to me. I have miked up and run a '53 deluxe, a Gibson GA-5 and a little smokey and run them through the stacks and they all sounded good as well. But obviously... not a good as the amps themselves. Vocals sound amazing and if you use them as intended (room size, placement...) they are a fantastic choice. I would characterize the Bose as "transparent" and that's exactly what I want. The really fantastic thing I've realized is that after working with the Bose in daily practice in tweaking my patches, tweaking the EQ and drive and levels etc; when I play a theater I find that I'm really dialed in and there is minimal to zero tweaking necessary. I've used them in 50 seat listening rooms and up to 800 seat theaters with a bit of FOH for support.

The scary thing is that I've played through the L1 Model 2s and they are even better.  And smaller :)

I've played a harp commander and loved it but not through a Bose... NOTE: my Pod xt Live sounds terrible through it.  Granted... my Pod xt Live sounds terrible--- but I've tried to tweak patches I've used in auditoriums and everything was really bad. My conclusion was that it's the PODs fault and the Bose exposed it for the guitar-voiced piece it really is, but I thought I'd throw it in there.

Noah

Bose PAS example:
http://www.youtube.com/noahhoehn