Re: [Harp-L] SF music, jams en route

Check Danny's list first, then see who's playing at Biscuits 'n Blues and the Boom Boom Room. I was just at the latter and caught John Nemeth's band and saw Michael Peloquin on sax, great show. Check the bay area blues society's web site calendar (you can find it with google, don't have the link handy).