RE: [Harp-L] Cost of harps ? / The real question is...

"I do not understand why harmonicas are so expensive and it just ticks me off to pay the prices that are being asked for them. I hope someone can enlighten us on this."

oops. I should have read the earlier posts about the price increase...sorry folks
BW