[Harp-L] Hohner Price Increase

Smo Joe or I should say Smo Joe's kids nailed it.  You have to deal with
these folks to truly understand the mindset, especially the multinationals.
Everything is about squeezing maximum profit out of the minimum expenditure.
Quality, the future of the company and the future of the market or even
national interests are irrelevant.  Money is fungible and portable.  You can
always go rape another product, market sector and for that matter the
working class of  another country.    Don't get me wrong.  I am a hard core
conservative.  Scary conservative to a lot of liberals.  But,  I come from a
blue collar background and have spent a lifetime trying to stay one step
ahead of the internationalists who sell our jobs to the lowest bidder
regardless of working conditions or quality of the product.  But, that horse
has done jumped the fence.  The Asians, particularly the Chinese have won.
But, don't mark a five buck cost, ten dollar on the street (there) Chinese
product up to thirty for forty bucks and then try to make me think that
twenty to thirty bucks per unit is not going into somebody's pocket.  And,
to add insult to injury, don't package your units to where they cannot be
even minimally inspected for quality and then insist I buy them in three
unit lots where I have to drop nearly a hundred bucks to replace a blown out
D harp.  Gimme a break guys.  I may have been born in Oklahoma but it wasn't
yesterday.

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK