[Harp-L] Dano Chorus Pedal

I have one of the those units that I bought at a pawn shop for about ten
bucks.  I have tried it with both harps and acoustic guitars and was not
impressed with the outcome.  Seemed to suck gain, flatten tone and not
fatten the signal the way I hoped it would.  I regularly use a touch of
chorus with harp through my Digitechs.  But, I'm also using adjustable gain,
compression, reverb/delay, equalization and amp modeling.  It seems to help
fatten things up in that combination.  I usually like Dano.  Lot of bang for
the buck on many of their products.  Thinking about buying one of the little
Dano equalizers that I have heard very good things about.  But, the chorus
just didn't work out for me on either harp or guitar.

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK