Re: [Harp-L] Danny G's Harmonica Party

Everyone in Fla is too old. And I don't know anyone who has a large enough piece of property. Danny's is a campground. My dream was always to have a combination campground/marina/motel/general store/music hall. At which there would be continual entertainment all year. A veritable 'Smo-Joe-World'.  loll
smo-joe