[Harp-L] A Public Service Message on behalf of industry vendors

This has happened to me more times than I can count. I too can fully understand
the reason behind the request but it really puts me in an uncomfortable position
when someone asks because while I can understand the reason for it not only am I
being asked to falsify the documents if something happened to the item during
shipping if it has a lower value stated on the package what happens if it gets
lost in the mail? I can't declare it as a $10 item and then insure it for $200,
if it gets lost in the mail I'm stuck having to replace the item without the
ability to get anything back in the way of insurance to offset the cost of
making a replacement item.

Chris Reynolds

Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas
http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com