De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part
de David Brown
Envoyé : mardi 5 juillet 2011 15:59
À : Greg Heumann
Cc : Harp- L
Objet : [Harp-L] Greg Heumann Blows Me Away Productions

Just have to make a non-sponsored plug for Greg Heumann of Blows Me Away
Productions:

I sent a Shure 520SL to Greg last week to have it outfit with a screw on
connector, a couple of grill screws, etc. and got it back, finished, and
lookin' great in (almost) less time than it took to write this email. The
work is top quality, as it always is, and flawless.
I have (3) of Greg's in line volume controls and a "bulltetizer" for my
SM57. I also owned an Ultimate SM57 of his. ALL are great pieces of gear.

Wish he ran the health care system.