Re: [Harp-L] Cost of harps ? / The real question is...

Try one of Antonny Danneker's "Danneker Blues" diatonics...  They are
fantastic.
_http://www.antonydannecker.com/optimus.html_
(http://www.antonydannecker.com/optimus.html)
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now... I'm miles from anywhere, in the Lincolnshire  Fens... England...

In a message dated 7/2/2011 1:41:53 P.M. GMT Daylight Time,
bad_hat@xxxxxxxx writes:

On  7/1/11 12:23 PM, david robbins wrote:
>   I don't know about  you all, but I'm sick of paying good money for a
harp that sounds like it came  out of a cracker jacks box.

I find that as my ability in terms of  playing harmonica has progressed
the quality of out of the box harmonicas  has improved.  ymmv fjm