[Harp-L] Jon Gindick workshop at LA Blues Society Open Jam!

Los Angeles Blues Societyâs July 10 Open Blues Jam in Hermosa Beach, California, featurs a pre-jam harp/jamming workshop with Jon Gindick!

At Club 705 in
Hermosa Beach, July 10, 2pm to 7pm. Everyoneâs welcome,
 kids too! Itâs at 705 Pier Ave. No cover, and some free parking too!!Â
 We'll have lots of fine players, and a few surprises, so don't miss it!

HARP PLAYERS: Before
the 2pm jam, at 12:30 pm, weâll have a free harp/jamming workshop by Jon
Gindick, the most published and perhaps most experienced harp teacher in the world, (Bring a
 âCâ harmonica!)Â Newbies welcome!
>From 2pm to 7pm, the great
Phil Diiorio Band hosts the Open Blues Jam!ÂÂ Bring your instrument(s)!
We'll have a full backline and P.A. provided!

Come early, enjoy
the show, sign up to play, dance, eat, make merry, and watch your
friends and others have a blast playinâ the blues! Â

And spread the word!

Questions? Email dave@xxxxxxxxxxx And Join us at LABLUES.ORG