Re: [Harp-L] When do get started with amplification?

Everyone,

Once again thanks, my hunt for a Pignose in Japan begins now. I have already
purchased a mic despite my claim that it was out of my budget. You guys are
just too convincing.  JT30 without volume control but with a CM element. The
owner put a youtube video demonstrating its power on his auction on ebay. It
sounds great to my amateur ears.    I hope it gets here safely. I gotta work
overtime, extra English lessons now, but I am stoked,  Everyone that has
posted has been real helpful and influential with my decision making, but
the JT30 is just too sexy to give up.

Jake