RE: [Harp-L] When do get started with amplification?

I have tried it out as a slave amp and have found that it just adds gain (and feedback) and does not help with crunch or fatter tone. I have never actually used it at a gig or in the studio, well once a long time ago I used it with a SM58 but did not get acceptable results. I just use the Pignose for quiet time personal practice.

But who knows. It may act differently with your amp (but I doubt it)
BW