[Harp-L] Blown Away vs. Fat Bottom

Ok so I'm new to mics and amps. I want to make a good investment. Two names
keep coming up Fat Bottom and Blown Away Productions. Here is my dilemma.
Both have essentially the same blues performers on their respective sites
"endorsing" their products. No in my business that would mean someone is
fibbing. As the same guy couldn't endorse the same product for two lines.

So if you wanted to lay out some cold hard cash. Which would you apply your
dollars too? I know this question is wide open but I'm so ignorant on the
subject I'm not sure how to be specific. I would love opinions and comments
about either or both companies and their products.

Thanks in advance,
Mike