[Harp-L] Mr. Mic- was Blown Away vs. Fat Bottom

I'm acquainted with both Greg and Chuck, good products either way and men of integrity.

Would also say that my old friend "Mr. Microphone" Dennis O. has been serving professionals for over 30 years and still is. He doesn't get as much attention lately on this list, but deserves some. He's a top-notch person and technician.

 Dennis has a wide variety of amps in his soundproof room and an extremely good ear. Which is handy when you call him up and tell him what amp you have, and you're chasing the tone that so-and-so has on this or that album. He most likely has that recording, and will know what you need- providing you supply the chops to go with it:)

Sent from my iPhone