RE: [Harp-L] Pointing At The Moon!

I have been a tube amp purist for many years but I am now seeing and hearing a lot of good stuff being done on multiFX consoles such as Richard's patches for harp on the RP series. Before I was made aware of the RP and Richard's harp patches I bought a Zoom and it was $$ well spent.

> <3) Soft sound-waves sound better than Greek mosaics, or SQUARE waves!
> < if in doubt, refer to number three.
>
> ????? Where did those square waves come from? Are you talking about driving the amp so hard that the waveform clips?

The Zoom has a section where one can set the wave form within a given effect.
BW