[Harp-L] Danny G's Loving Harmonica Party

My hearty thanks goes to Danny G for inviting me, along with dozens of other harmonica players and our families, to a FANTASTIC three days of extraordinary harmonica fun.  The fun was free, the food was free, the occasion was extremely enjoyable and we made new friends.  What more could one ask for?  Well, I did pick up a new Seydel Session LLF harmonica and it sounds sooooo amazing.

The best part?  Making new friends!

If you ever get invited to his yearly party I highly recommend you plan on attending.

Thank you Danny and LynnAnne,

Lockjaw Larry
Breathing Music daily