Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 20:32:14 -0400
From: "Rebecca  Saletan" <saletan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Does anybody know if Harrison Harmonicas is facing any serious problems
these days. Are they, in fact, still in business?
As good as the harmonicas are--I have a C which I love--the company seems to
have major credibility problems when it comes to communication.

I've waited 14 patient months for an A and a D, and when my credit card was
charged in May,
I expected delivery within two weeks.

It's been two months and I have yet to receive them. I've mailed customer
service and am waiting on a reply,
however, it concerns me that the two phone numbers associated with the
company have been disconnected.

If anyone has any knowledge of the situation with Harrison Harmonicas, I
would appreciate the info.

Thanks,

Marshall Messer