Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel 2

I`ve got a Session Steel in Low F that I bought last week. I haven`t heard
the low reeds click against the cover plates so thats good.  I could
overblow the 6 hole out of the box but I get a lot of squealing, probably
has something to do with stainless steel reeds. (Maybe?) Whatever, I am sick
and tired of buying new harps, and since B-rads are kinda out of the
question.  if it`s true what they say, then 5 times longer lasting reeds is
worth it to me if I add a little wax to stop the squealing sound and mod the
harp for OB. If I can overblow on it with ease I`ll start buying more of
these. although its not as responsive as my  1847 classic maybe I`ll go that
route.

The comb certainly sticks out. Why did they choose orange?  I think it would
fit very well if I was a construction worker and would play harmonica on my
breaks. or maybe if I played basketball while a racked a harmonica.  Yep,
Harlem Globetrotters should start working on their harp technique.