Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel 2

Ah yes, Sir David Priestley,

Sorry I have been out of touch, been busy here in the land of the rising
sun. Wish I had more time to get lessons from you. Pardon my oddities, but
yes, my comments were directed towards strongly orange oriented professions,
basketballs being orange and all, and yes safety vests are of the same
color. Seydels are great, but honestly, I would like to see more green
harps.

BTW did you know if I type the word `colour` my spell check on chrome
doesn`t recognize the word. Rude. That`s no amerik`n` i never learned.

Orange power!

Jake