Re: [Harp-L] Mark Hummel WAS Sugar Ray

SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx wrote:
<for the 13 years I have known Mark Hummel I just don't feel he gets the respect for putting on these
<shows, it really takes a lot to put on these shows with so many great performers and band for one special <night.

It sure does, and the shows Hummel puts together are killer.  The opportunity to hear so many great harp players in one night, backed by a great band, is rare indeed, and anyone within 50 miles of one of Hummel's shows is well advised to go.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick