[Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel

I have a Session Steel in A from Jon Harl.  It's very nice.  It plays as
well at the 1847 I have from him.

It's a great value.

I just like the sound of the 1847 better.  The Session sounds a bit darker.
With an amp, I don't reckon it matters what it sounds like since it will be
distorted to the taste of the listener.

I don't care what the color of the comb is, so long as it plays as well as
it does.  I ain't posin' for no album covers with it.

Greg

BTW-----Jon's delivery time is the best of any customizers I've delt with.
I haven't delt with but a half dozen, but Jon delivers first, every
time, when I order a few at once.