[Harp-L] 16 hole Hugo Raumer Chromatic in G

I just purchased an old 16 hole Hugo Raumer chromatic harmonica on line from
an antiques dealer on EBAY. I do not yet have the harp. From the pictures
and good condition of the box, it looks like it is nearly mint. Moreover it
has a "G" where normally we expect to see "C". I figured it was worth a
chance. I never saw a sixteen hole Chromatic  in "G". I couldn't resist
since I use chromatics sometimes for "fiddle tunes", but only harps that are
in the key I'm in or one that's closely related, i.e. not to may sharps or
flats away, so that I can still get harmony notes and play smoothly at a
good clip. Does anyone know anything about these harmonicas? I have seen the
name "Hugo Raumer" on harps before but haven't found any information about
him or these harmonicas.

John Coster

www.johncostermusic.com